Furality Online Xperience is the furry convention that celebrates the VR furry fandom!
Furality, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) public charity that operates a semi-annual online convention, which is made possible by our innovative and exciting use of virtual reality. By combining the best parts of VR and the furry community, we’ve created an immersive event that brings together the furry fandom in an extraordinary way.
Why Furality needs you!
The Furality team is a close-knit and diverse group of furries that are passionate about driving the VR furry fandom forward and having fun! You'll need to be 18 years of age or older to participate as a member of the Furality team.
Since our team is located around the world, all Furality team members work together remotely using our organization's collaboration tools, such as Discord and Notion.
What you'll do!
As a Writer you'll be the one with the answer to the question "What is Furality?" Working with various departments including the marketing and video team, our Writers will be helping with the creation of scripts, marketing copy, signage, and tutorials to be used throughout Furality.
- Develop and maintain a consistent voice throughout Furality's posted content
- Collaborate with multiple teams to facilitate their needs for copy
- Facilitate copy for announcements to the public by the various teams
- Proofreads and approves deliverables from the writing team
- Comfortable with writing, documenting, and strategizing for different audiences
- Portfolio of written works in fiction and/or copywriting
- Display great communication skills
- Proofreading or editing experience
Extra skills that make our tails wag!
- Degree in Liberal Arts and Science, English, or related experience
- Familiarity with markdown language and other writing software and tools
- History of multidisciplinary writing experience
- Marketing, communications, and/or journalism experience